Black Mini Folio-Proof Box for 6×8 Mats (15 deep) or Proofs
Customize your Folio Box
Select from the options below to fully customize your box
A cute and versatile dual-purpose box, designed to accommodate up to 15 6×8” Mats or a range of print sizes from 3.5×5” to 6×8”.
Available in 2 textured finishes: Black Lizard and White Lizard.
· Black Mini Boxes have a silver trim
· White Mini Boxes have a black trim
· A felt-lined base
· Optional box configurations
· Optional decorative ribbons
· Box only (to hold 6×8” Proofs/Prints)
· Box with 6×8” Mats included
· Box with USB Foam Insert & Mats
· Box with a divider to hold either 3.5×5” or 4×6” proofs/prints
· Box with a Foam Insert to hold 5×7” proofs/prints
Customise your Mini Folio-Proof Box with our printing service to brand the box with your studio logo or to personalise it for your client.
174 W x 223 L x 54 H mm
162 W x 211 L x 45 H mm
Are your Folio Boxes in stock or made-to-order?
All our products are in stock to ensure you receive your order as soon as possible!
Is there a minimum quantity of Folio Boxes I must order?
There is no minimum quantity when ordering Folio Boxes.
Can Folio Boxes be custom made?
No, the Folio Boxes online are what we have available.
Can I have my logo on any Folio Box?
No, please visit the product page to view if that product has logo printing available.
Printing Template Setup Instructions
Please follow the steps below prior to adding the product to your cart:
1. Download the Logo Printing template file for this product.
2. Open the template file in Adobe Photoshop, then add, size & position your logo.
(Watch the instructional video on how to setup the template file correctly if you need more help)
3. Save the completed template file to your computer.
4. Attach the completed template file to the product. (First Time SETUP only)
5. Add product to cart.
A different colour or size of the product requires a new printing template to be uploaded as "First Time SETUP".
Also any change to your logo design, logo position or logo size requires a new printing template to be uploaded as "First Time SETUP".
Please watch the instructional videos below for help setting up your printing template file.
Please note: Printing Template setup should be completed on a desktop computer.